Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Who We Are
Caeleste is an expert group of engineers, scientists & enthusiasts creating innovative, all-custom CMOS image sensor for our world-class, multi-national customers who shape the market in the space, scientific, medical, industrial, and life science sectors. We use our in-house expertise in high-speed, sub-electron noise, ultra-high dynamic range and extreme radiation-hard design to create unique & beyond state-of-the art solutions that separate our clients from the competition. Quality and professionalism are the foci throughout the product life cycle, for which your Project Management expertise is sought. By becoming a part of Caeleste, you will be able to experience the direct impact of your ideas and actions, regardless of your role or seniority.
What We Look For
You will be responsible for managing the design, manufacture, and testing of custom CMOS image sensors. You will be the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders. You initiate and plan new projects with the Business Development Office and Management, execute, monitor, and close projects with a high standard of quality, balancing scope, schedule, budget, resources, and risks. You regularly report clear and accurate project status with foresight into potential risks and appropriate mitigation options.
You have a professional demeanor, excellent written and verbal communication skills that you apply to customer meetings, progress reports, presentations, and documentation. You have the soft skills and insights of a good manager necessary to maintain a positive and productive working environment. You apply your experience and analytical abilities to improve business practices for better project execution.
You Are The Perfect Candidate If You
- 3+ years Project Management experience.
- MS in Electronics Engineering, Physics, or comparable by experience.
- Demonstrated ability across all Project Management processes.
- You proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans.
- You are able to work under time pressure.
- You are experienced in interacting with customers and project members thanks to your excellent
- Communication skills in English for writing and presenting.
- You are an agile learner, able work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- You drive success through good decision making, a positive & constructive attitude that motivates your colleagues.
- You contribute knowledge and ideas to improve business processes.
We’ll be blown away if you also have:
- Experience with operational management of integrated circuits development projects.
- Experience in IC design, SoC, testing, camera, or instrument design.
- Experience with European Funding programs.
- Experience or background in related domains such as space electronics, scientific imaging,
- Biomedical instrumentation, visible light, and non-visible light detection.
- Background in silicon processing and the fabless industry supply chain.
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
- A competitive & international context of world-leading companies
- A technological playground within a mixed-skilled, multi-cultural team of experts
- A continuous focus on learning at Caeleste University
- A flexible & pragmatic environment with attention to teamwork and work-life balance
For application and questions, please contact Ewa Burzynska or email@example.com