Image Sensor Architect
You will be a driving force in the design team and analyse technology options, research top level architectures, circuit design, simulation, layout, and verification of our image sensor prototypes & products.
You will shape the design of novel CMOS image sensors. You are skilled in mixed-mode and analog design in the broader scope of image sensing and its applications. Your responsibilities cover amongst others:
- Image sensor design proper, including the image sensor architecture and signal flow
- Verification in all its aspects, verification methods and tools
- Long term research on circuits topologies and pixel performance
- Project partner interaction
You are part of an intensely collaborating team of peers, experts, and customers. You will have a significant amount of autonomy and will take up impactful responsibilities in the team.
Job specific requirements
- Master or PhD in (Micro)Electronics Engineering or Physics with 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in system on-chip or electronic systems in general: theoretical concepts and hands-on design, simulation and validation
- Creative and out of the box thinker, analytical mindset and pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills: you tailor your message to your audience so you are heard; you listen to and interpret correctly messages given, such that right actions are taken.
- Accountable & committed team player
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
- A competitive & international context of world-leading companies
- A technological playground within a multi-cultural team of experts
- A continuous focus on learning at Caeleste University
- A flexible & pragmatic environment with attention to teamwork and work-life balance
For all your questions, please contact Ewa Burzynska or firstname.lastname@example.org