Business Development Manager
To support Caeleste’s growth strategy, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to actively follow-up on customer leads and technical proposal preparation and assist in analysis of the image sensor market trends and compile business intelligence on the image sensor industry. You formulate business recommendations for the management team & report directly to the Chief Business Development Officer.
Business Development aspects include:
• Achieving the annual sales quota
• Execute multi-year sales and marketing programs, in line with the company’s strategy
• Representing Caeleste at relevant industry events, fairs and conferences
• Reporting sales forecasts to the management, while formulating business advice and recommending relevant actions
• Screening and evaluating (new) business opportunities on their financial profitability and making recommendations to the management team
• Building long-term relationships with prospective customers
Marketing aspects include:
• Analysis and research on image sensor customers, market trends and market developments
• Growing business intelligence on the image sensor industry and affiliated industries
• Contributing to the company growth strategy & strategic market positioning in collaboration with the management team
• A marketing oriented scope by setting directions for the company’s website, newsletter and social media accounts in close cooperation with our marketing officer.
Job specific requirements:
• Master degree in electronics or physics
• Minimum of 5 year experience in a customer oriented role in combination with a technical background.
• Basic understanding in the areas of CMOS technology, digital and analog design, test electronics, electro-optical instrumentation, photonics, etc.
• Presentation and communication skills in written and oral English; experience in negotiating is a plus.
• Flexibility to travel globally (estimated travel percentage approx. 20%)
• Motivation and drive to succeed
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to build partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
• High level of computer literacy including experience in working with CRM software
• A competitive compensation & benefits package
• A competitive & international context of world-leading companies
• A technological playground within a mixed-skilled, multi-cultural team of experts
• A continuous focus on learning at Caeleste University
• A flexible & pragmatic environment with attention to teamwork and work-life balance
For application and questions, please contact Carole Saenen at firstname.lastname@example.org