Caeleste is a proud group of engineers, scientists & enthusiasts who create world-class CMOS image and radiation sensor solutions. We go the extra mile to create unique & beyond state-of-the art solutions that allow our customers to differentiate in their field of expertise. From within our Belgian HQ, we partner with the world’s top companies that shape the most advanced space, scientific, medical, industrial and life science applications. Thanks to the in-house expertise on high-speed, sub-electron noise, ultra-high dynamic range and extreme radiation-hard designs, Caeleste ensures an end-to-end quality focus on the entire product flow. At Caeleste, having fun goes hand-in-hand with our proudness. By becoming a part of Caeleste, you will be able to experience the direct impact of your idea’s and actions, regardless of your role or seniority.
Business Development Manager
To support Caeleste’s growth strategy, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to actively follow-up on customer leads and technical proposal preparation and assist in analysis of the image sensor market trends and compile business intelligence on the image sensor industry. You formulate business recommendations for the management team & report directly to the Chief Business Development Officer.
Business Development aspects include:
• Achieving the annual sales quota
• Execute multi-year sales and marketing programs, in line with the company’s strategy
• Representing Caeleste at relevant industry events, fairs and conferences
• Reporting sales forecasts to the management, while formulating business advice and recommending
• Screening and evaluating (new) business opportunities on their financial profitability and making recommendations to the management team
• Building long-term relationships with prospective customers
Marketing aspects include:
• Analysis and research on image sensor customers, market trends and market developments
• Growing business intelligence on the image sensor industry and affiliated industries
• Contributing to the company growth strategy & strategic market positioning in collaboration with the
• A marketing oriented scope by setting directions for the company’s website, newsletter and social media accounts in close cooperation with our marketing officer.
Job specific requirements:
• Master degree in electronics or physics
• Relevant experience in technical sales or business development with proven application level
knowledge of CMOS image sensors in different market segments.
• Basic understanding in the areas of CMOS technology, digital and analog design, test electronics,
electro-optical instrumentation, photonics, etc.
• Negotiation, presentation and communication skills in written and oral English
• Flexibility to travel globally (estimated travel percentage between 10-50%)
• Motivation and drive to succeed
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to build partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
• High level of computer literacy including experience in working with CRM software
• A competitive compensation & benefits package
• A competitive & international context of world-leading companies
• A technological playground within a mixed-skilled, multi-cultural team of experts
• A continuous focus on learning at Caeleste University
• A flexible & pragmatic environment with attention to teamwork and work-life balance
For application and questions, please contact Ewa Burzynska at email@example.com