Caeleste is a proud group of engineers, scientists & enthusiasts who create innovative CMOS image sensor solutions. We go the extra mile to create unique & beyond state-of-the art solutions that allow our customers to differentiate in their field of expertise. From within our Belgian office, we collaborate with world-class multi-national companies that shape the market in space, scientific, medical, industrial and life science applications. Thanks to the in-house expertise on high-speed, sub-electron noise, ultra-high dynamic range and extreme radiation-hard designs, Caeleste ensures an end-to-end quality focus on the entire product flow. At Caeleste, having fun goes hand-in-hand with our proudness. By becoming a part of Caeleste, you will be able to experience the direct impact of your idea’s and actions, regardless of your role or seniority.
You will join the R&D team that is responsible for the technology analysis, research, circuit design, simulation, layout and verification of our image sensor prototypes & products.
You work on the design of novel CMOS image sensors. You have or want to acquire the feeling for mixed-mode analog-digital design. Your responsibilities cover a broad scope ranging from image sensor design and evaluation, research on better circuits and topologies, design methodologies, design correctness and verification, project management, travelling, partner interaction, in the field research and service. You are part of an intensely collaborating team of peers and experts. You will have a significant amount of autonomy and will take up impactful responsibilities in the team.
Job specific requirements:
- Master in (Micro-)Electronics Engineering, Physics or equivalent experience
- Fast learner of theoretical concepts and hands-on design, simulation and validation tools to master
and discuss with internal and external world-class experts
- Creativity, an analytical mind and pragmatic problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English writing, presenting and customer interaction
- Accountable & committed team player
Additional skills that are of interest:
- Experience or background in space electronics and radiation hardness, cryogenic electronics, particle
detection, biomedical imaging, general imaging, visible light and non-visible light detection
- Experience in image sensor design, i-SoC, testing, camera or instrument design
- Experience with operational management of chip development projects
- Background in Silicon processing and CMOS technology
- Background in Optics and Solid-state Physics
- Working language is English, any other language is a plus
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
- A competitive & international context of world-leading companies
- A technological playground within a mixed-skilled, multi-cultural team of experts
- A continuous focus on learning at Caeleste University
- A flexible & pragmatic environment with attention to teamwork and work-life balance
For all your questions, please contact Ewa Burzynska or email@example.com